Sunday, November 14, 2010

Happy Halloween 2010!

This year Lucy really wanted to be a skeleton and so when we found a sweet costume I knew it was meant to be. I chose for Norah to be a devil and that is self explanatory. I love this picture! It's the only one I got of both of them looking and smiling.


There are a couple of families from the ward that live in the neighborhood so before trick-or-treating we ordered pizza and then let the kids all run together. There is a street a couple blocks from us that is blocked off specifically for trick-or-treaters. It's nice because the houses are all really close together and since they have so many kids people just camp out on their porches and hand out candy. It's the best because it takes an hour-ish to get to all of the houses and that is about all our kids could take. I love that there are so many little kids around the same age.


Dad and Norah

Norah caught eating my mints


Boo at the zoo, which is always so fun!


Ward party, I bet you can't guess who Shrek is. Lucy picked this our for Dave. I love Norah's face, she is not sure if she is happy or sad.


Waiting so patiently in line for donut eating contest.


They thought that lighting the pumpkins up were so cool. It was really fun!


This is the first pumpkin Lucy has ever helped gut, she didn't like it very much.


Oh, another picture of leaf piles.

We love Halloween!

3 comments:

lisa h. said...

cute! yeah, I think I have Lucy's skeleton gloves at my house!

Dehner Family said...

I love Norah's devil costume. Seriously your kids looked awesome for Halloween!!!

adam and jess said...

cute pics cas! i love the picture of lucy in her dance pose on your last post! haha so funny! can't wait to see you guys soon! love ya