Sunday, January 22, 2012

Clark weddings 2011

My 2 youngest siblings were married this past fall. Sean (2nd to youngest brother) married Megan Prestwich on November 4th in the Draper temple. I went out alone for his wedding and had major anxiety about leaving the kids behind but they survived and loved being with daddy while I was gone. This picture is of all of my siblings minus Candice since she had a baby just the day before.. I missed her :(

Classic temple picture of everyone that came to the temple, this is combining all of Megan's family with mine.

My sis in law, Holly, me, Jen and Sarah (my sisters) Jess and Ashlee (other sis in laws) waiting for them bride and groom to come out of the temple.. it was a nice sunny day but windy and cold. So happy to have Megan in the family, she is a very nice addition. They had a reception at The Blue Lemon that evening and then took off for a cruise. I stayed the weekend and hung out with my family, it was a great little break for me. It was so fun to see everyone and hang out since I hadn't been back since the spring but I sure missed Dave and the kiddies though! I think I was 25 weeks pregnant in this picture..


On November 17th, my baby sister, Jen, got married. She married Jordan (surprise surprise, haha) the love of her life in the Salt Lake City, Utah temple. She and Jordan have known each other for a long time and knew that they wanted to be married someday. He has pretty much been a part of the family for many years so we are very lucky, he is a huge sweetheart! Here is a pic of me and Jen and my sweet 27 week baby bump.

It was such a cool experience to all be in the temple for Jen's wedding.. so thankful for such an awesome family! I had such a overwhelming feeling of peace as I looked around at my whole family there in the temple together and knowing that we are an eternal family and that we will always be together. I had the kids this time around but really missed Dave.. I wish he could've been there. This picture has all 8 of us kids plus mom and dad.. Sam, Candice, Adam, Mom, Dad, Jen, Sarah, Sean, me, and Jake.


My cute sisters... Sarah, Jen, Candice, and me :) Do we look like sisters?


This picture has all of the adults plus a couple of the kids that came up to the wedding.. Dave's parents kept my kids so that I didn't have to worry about them running around and being crazy so a big thank you to them and also to my sister in law and family for taking them while we went to the temple and dinner the night before.


Another classic temple picture of everyone there.


Me and my sweet little girls! Can't wait to add a 3rd!


I thought this picture was so cute of Norah and Jenny kissing.. my kids love their Aunt Jenny!


My sweet mom and Jen, I love them both so much!


Jen and the bros.. Jake, Adam, Sean, and Sam.


Jen, Jordan, and all of the grandkids.. our baby will make a total of 15.

We always love an excuse to go back to Utah and visit so thanks to my brother and sister for choosing 2 separate weeks in the same month to get married.. we had so much fun spending time with everyone and catching up! Can't believe every one in the family is married.. pretty awesome!

No comments: