Saturday, December 6, 2008

Thanksgiving 08

I love Thanksgiving!  I have so many things to be thankful for.  My mom and Jen went to stay with Sarah in Arizona and help with baby Sadie so Sam, Holly and kids, Candice, Jess and Adam, Dave, Lucy, and I all went down to chill with my dad.  My mom was such a sweetheart and had most of the stuff already prepared so we all helped put it all together and also brought something of our own so it was easy but so yummy as every year.  We have a tradition that we all love... the horn of plenty.  My mom does it every year.  The kids love it especially and I, of course am like a little kid when it comes to candy.  She buys cheetos, pretzels, bugles, starburst, m&m's, reeses pieces, and skittles then mixes them all up.  So good except for when you get a skittle, m&m, and reeses pieces in your mouth at the same time, so gross!  What a fun thing that I will certainly do every year for my family.
Holly and Wilbur.  Love em!  

Candice and Millie...  so cute!
Sambo and my sweet little stinker, Lucy (not eating just playing with her food).

After we ate we watched movies and took naps then the kids all went swimming in the hot tub.  Later in the evening Holly, Candice, and I went to the movies.  We saw Four Christmasses, loved it!  In fact, I went again with Dave a couple of nights later and loved it even more.  It was a very fun day!  I wonder where we will be spending Thanksgiving next year and who we will be spending it with.  I'm so thankful that we will always have each other no matter where we are.  I love you guys!

No comments: