Sunday, May 31, 2009

Norah and Lucy

We are home and adjusting to a new little one in the house. Here are some random pictures... Lucy always wants to help with Norah. Lately every little bump and bruise Lucy gets she thinks she needs a bandaid. If you look close to this picture you can see that she has put some bandaids on Norah's legs, not that she has any bumps or bruises... she just lays there. Pretty funny!

If you have ever nursed a baby then you know what this little contraption is. A breast pump... so fun. Boo! Since my baby is the slowest eater in the whole world I find it easier to pump and give her a bottle.. Lucy likes the breast pump as well as you can see. Too bad it is in the wrong place.

She also likes to feed Norah her bottle. Too bad Lucy likes her bink more than her newborn baby sister. Argh!

This is my fancy new BOB double jogger that Dave bought me for Mother's Day. Not only can I take the girls on a run, walk, or whatever, it can also go to the zoo, mall etc. It has all sorts of cool things that makes it the perfect stroller. Thanks babe! What a great present.


I think Lucy sits in this baby bouncer more than Norah does. Little stinker! She is a little big for it, don't you think?

I came home one afternoon to find the girls both sound asleep. It was so cute that Dave had put a divider in between the two of them.

Norah having a little bath at Grandma's house. Thanks for bathing her for me while I recovered.

I love having a little baby around. They are a lot of work but so much fun!






1 comment:

Jason and Shannon Salmon said...

Those are some fun pictures. It looks like Lucy likes being a big sister!