Sunday, August 2, 2009

Happy 4th of July

The 4th of July is a huge Clark family celebration.  My mom drove out to Ohio with us and helped us get settled.  We flew back with her on June 25th to spend the 4th together.  Dave wasn't able to come because he had just started residency.  They are keeping him really busy so he didn't even have a second to miss us :)




I love my little Lucy!  She is a stinker but a sweetheart at the same time.  She looks so sweet and innocent.



Me and my cute sisters, Jen and Candice.  I miss them so much!


Classic Norah face.  I love it!


Awww...  so sweet!


Me and Lucy at the Provo parade.  It's not really as cool as I remember but the kids love it and it's tradition.  


What a fun day and vacation back to see the family and celebrate the 4th.  Happy Birthday America!



1 comment:

Dehner Family said...

You guys are so cute! I feel so updated.
Amber