Monday, September 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Luly!

Ah man!  I have been such a blog slacker.  I thought that since I wasn't working and that I would just be home hanging out with the kids that I would have all of this free time to do whatever I wanted.  Ha ha yeah right.  Taking care of two little ones is harder that I thought it would be but I love them so much.  I can't believe Lucy is 3.  It seems like yesterday that she was born.  I love you Luce.  Here are some pics of her big day.
We went to the zoo (the Columbus zoo is one of the biggest in the country, and I'm glad that we have a pass because it takes a couple of hours to see one part of it.  That way we can go for a couple of hours and go back another day and not feel guilty about it, that was random).  It was so fun and it's even more fun that we have some new very fun friends that we love so much!

They have a petting zoo that is pretty cool.  The kids loved it.

Lucy is trying to feed him hay.  Funny!

Lucy and her new best friends.  They all came over for cake and ice cream.

Lucy got a new princess tricycle, she is still trying to figure out how to make it move but she will get it someday.  She tries so hard.

She got this new crown from one of her friends and she absolutely loves it.  She wears it on a daily basis.


She also got a Barbie doll, which is the greatest idea because she won't get in the tub without it.  

Princess and the Pauper.  Can't say she ever watches this movie :)....  it's one of her favorites.


This was dads idea.. a pink soccer ball with the pricesses on it.  I think he secretly wishes it were his.


We had cupcakes and ice cream with our friends and their kids.  It's fun because there are so many kids that are around her age.  I love how she is showing us how she is three.


We have this massive tree in our front yard and perfect for a swing.  We spend a lot of time swinging.  She lives for dads underdogs.  

Great idea dad, I think this is her favorite birthday present.  I think Norah will agree in the next year, if Lucy will share that is.


Happy birthday to my baby girl!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy (belated) birthday Lucy! Miss you guys.