Thursday, October 14, 2010

Lucy!

Some quick pics of my sweet little Luce.

A couple of her friends signed up for soccer and since she has more energy than any little girl I know we decided to sign her up as well. Hailey and Eliza are friends from the neighborhood and church. It's fun because us moms sit and chat about who knows what while the guys cheer the girls on. Lucy without fail has to go potty during the practices and games. Her favorite part is the capri sun and snack after the game, she's no dummy. Go united!!



Lucy is still going to Covenant preschool (same place she went the year before just another year older). She absolutely loves it. She has the cutest little friends and the teachers are the best. Anyway, they had a little back to school night and this is what was on display. It's so funny to hear what she thinks goes on at home.


Taco the family dog... and the only dog we will ever own. Dave gave this talking Taco Bell dog to me for my 22nd birthday, it doesn't talk anymore and I have tried throwing it away many times but it still somehow ends up back in the toy room. Lucy loves it and looks for him everyday. Pretty cute!


Lucy doesn't eat anything all day, but as soon at 9pm rolls around she is starving, hmmm good way to stall going to bed. I hate for her to go hungry and her fav is chicken nuggets and corn, gross, but she downs every single bite, then she goes to bed and I know she has a full tummy.



She LOVES to paint! Preschool is where it's at, she has learned so much!


I sort of knew she was doing this but didn't really pay too much attention until I noticed she had painted her entire body! Great supervision on my part. Good thing it's water proof!


Her cute little Nike outfit that her daddy picked out for her, just chillin' on the front porch.


She took gymnastics (banastics) this summer at Wendy's. She loves it and is quite the little gymnast. She was the most coordinated in the whole group and was one of the youngest. Could not get her to smile for the life of me.


Happy 4th birthday to Lucy! We had a little swimming party at the local pool with friends that had passes and then took some other friends to Chuck E Cheese, that is really what she wanted to do. It was really fun and she got some really fun things. I can't believe how old she is!


I love my little Lucy! What would I do without her sweet but sassy personality, her cute little smile with those big dimples, and her hugs and kisses everyday. She's my baby and I'm so thankful to have her in my life.

1 comment:

lisa h. said...

love that she painted herself! a good memory!