Thursday, October 14, 2010

Norah!

Norah aka Little pill..

She is 18 months and so stinkin' cute! She kisses and hugs me all day and is such a happy, content little girl. She is tough and doesn't let Lucy mess with her. She loves other kids and just wants to be a part of the action. My favorite thing lately is that she knows when to say please and thank you, it's not really clear but you know that is what she is saying. She and Lucy are so cute together and they laugh and play and it's so darn cute. Here are some quick pics of Norah, you will soon see why her nickname is little pill..



She borrowed Lucy's stool to reach the bread.



We went to the pet store one rainy day after the movie just for the heck of it and we found this little dog that looks like "Taco" our stuffed family dog. She LOVED it, she freaked out when we took it away.. the poor thing was squealing because she was holding it by the neck.



Can't go to Tuttle mall without riding this rinky dink merry-go-round.



I was unloading the groceries from the car and she sneaked into the drivers seat, it's funny how they see you drive and copy what you do.



All ready for bed watching baby einsteins, I love her cute little body.



Yep, one unsupervised moment and this is what i find.



I took the girls to feed the ducks one day and it had been raining. I was helping Lucy and within 1 minute, I'm not kidding, she was crawling through the puddles. She was having so much fun and since she was soaked I let her play a while.



Already polished off her food and thought she would help Lucy with hers. Dave calls her McNorah because she eats all of the time.



I had this room spotless and was doing other things around the house and within 10 minutes she had literally destroyed my clean room. Sometime I wonder why I try cleaning.. ugh!



Can't tell you how many time I have picked up those dang movies. I ended up taking them all to the dungeon to save my self some frustration :)



She wants to ride this bike more than Lucy. She also loves to swing in the front yard.



Happy birthday to my sweet Norah. We celebrated at Chuck E Cheese in Arizona, since we were there visiting. I love having her sweet little spirit in my life, she makes me laugh everyday and eventhough she is a "pill" and constantly into everything, I can never seem to be mad at her for more than 5 minutes. Her little smile melts my heart and I love her so much.

2 comments:

SMoss said...

Yea! You're back!!! I love getting caught up and seeing the pics. Thanks!

jamie heaps said...

casey your girls are darling!! and can i say im so PROUD and IMPRESSED that you ran a marrathon!! that is awsome.