Sunday, February 8, 2009

Tepanyaki/Draper Temple

We had a really fun night out together.  We went to my ultimate favorite place to eat, Tepanyaki, for Sambo and Millie's birthday party then we went to the Draper temple open house after.  Lucy loved the cookies at the end of the open house and of course had to choose the chocolate one that was all over her white/yellow dress by the end of the night.  We had to park at the church and then a bus shuttled us up to the temple...  Lucy absolutely LOVED the bus for some reason and was so excited to get on.  It was pretty funny.  I didn't even know that she knew what a bus was.  She is the cutest!I think this little face of hers is so cute.  She loves her cousin Quincy, she calls her Quinney.  They are the bestest cousins ever.
Eating dinner.  I am going to miss Tepanyaki so much!  We will have to make it a must every time we come to Utah for a visit.  No other Tepanyaki restaurant will ever compare.  It is my favorite!  I love it!!!
My little Luly!  I love you so much!

I could kiss you all day, if you would let me.  These kind of nights are my favorite.  I love being together as a family and doing something fun together.  The temple was really pretty and I love the way it makes me feel when I go there.  I am so grateful that I have an eternal family and for the blessings of the temple.  I don't know what I would do without my family.  They are the best!

No comments: