Monday, March 16, 2009

Arizona!

My mom, my sister, Jen, Lucy and I decided to take a little trip to Phoenix to see my sister and her little family.  This is baby Sadie.  What a big sweetheart she is and such a good baby!  Lucy absolutely adored her, which makes me happy because soon enough she will have her own little baby sister to adore.  Hopefully she will adore her.  I love this pic.  It is so cute with them both smiling. Lucy on the carousel at the zoo.  We rode this thing a thousand times.  Okay, maybe 5 or 6 times but it seemed like a thousand.  Kade and Lucy loved it!
We went swimming a day.  The weather was high 70's, low 80's...  perfect!  The water was a little chilly but the kids didn't care.
It doesn't get any better than this.  Cereal, sippy cup of milk, and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!
Kade and Luly in the tub.  They are best buds!  I love it.  I wished we lived closer.  We miss them way too much!
Eating at the Old Country Buffet where the 100 year old man pooped on the floor right behind our table.  Disgusting!  Poor old man and everyone eating in the entire restaurant.  The gummi bears were sure good though, huh Kade and Lucy?  Little stinkers.
Riding on the train together at the zoo in Phoenix.  It was a toasty day!
Lucy looking at the elephant.  She is lately so obsessed with Dumbo.  She loved it.  Her other favorite animal was the zebra.  So random!

Kade and Luly chillin' in the double stroller together, of course.  
We took the kids to Chuck N Cheese a night, went shopping at the outlets, ate out alot, sat out in the warm sunshine, slept, and played together down there.  I was sad to leave but so happy to get home to see Dave.  I missed him while I was gone.  

1 comment:

ashlee said...

Casey...what a fun trip you guys had! I bet Kade was loving having Lucy to play with! I wish Sarah lived closer too...soon we will have to miss both of you guys and all your adorable kids...how sad for us! Anyways, the pictures were great!