Sunday, March 22, 2009

Disney on Ice

I debated whether Lucy to take Lucy to Disney on Ice this year because her attention span is about 10 minutes.  I found a killer deal on some tickets the night before and since we didn't have anything going on that night, it was on a Saturday and I didn't have to work for once, I bought them.  I was so excited to take her!


At first she didn't really know what was going on but by the end she was up dancing and singing and demanded that it start over again.  Again, Again!  At intermission they were selling these cute Scuttle hats with cotton candy and I couldn't resist.  She wanted the hat and I wanted the cotton candy so we were both happy.  After we were walking back to the car and she had the hat on backwards but was walking forward..  it looked pretty funny so I snapped a couple of pics.


She loves Mickey Mouse etc and we are still hearing about how Goofy fell on his skates onto the ice, she thought it was the funniest thing.  Whenever we talk about going to Disney on Ice she reminds us about how Goofy fell.. and then she laughs and laughs about it, it really wasn't that funny but she thought so.  They also had Peter Pan, another random movie that she has recently been obsessed with.


Our little family of 3...  soon to be 4.  I wonder what it will be like.  I'm so excited!


Mermaid...  she was singing so loud to the music.  It was so cute!  I have this Disney CD in the car and every time we get in she says Mommy, sing Mermaid...  Argh!  I have to admit it is pretty cute that she knows every word to Part of this World (she even acts out the end of the song from the movie), Kiss the Girl, and the random Mulan song.  She also loves the Snow White and Cinderella song, especially when the mice sing.  

It was a very fun night!  I am so glad I got tickets.  Dave was glad too...  just what he wanted to do on a Saturday night.  Thanks for coming with us babe.  It wouldn't have been the same without you.

No comments: