Monday, September 14, 2009

Happy wedding Bee!


My cute family at the temple after the ceremony.  I miss them.

My sister-in-law was the photographer and she took this picture of us.  I love Norah's face.



Some of my best friends, my mom and sisters.  I love you guys!




My Arizona sister, Sarah.  Love her so much and her kids, so cute.  Lucy loves Tato and "funny hair" baby Sadie.


Candice and her new sweetheart, Douglas (but we like to call him Dug).  I just want him to know that I am still bitter that he made fun on my favorite blue shorts and the fact that I LOVE angel food "loaf". 



Lucy and Kade.  They are the best of friends but fight like they are brother and sister.

Waiting for the bride and groom to come out of the temple.


Norah, such a sweetheart.

Thanks for letting us be a part of the wedding.  We love you guys.  Bee and Dug forever.

No comments: