Monday, September 14, 2009

Random summer 09 pics

These two are the best of friends.  I love seeing the interaction between them.  Lucy laughs at her, bugs her, picks on her etc but Norah doesn't care she just laughs, talks, and smiles back.


My little stinker of a 3 year old.  I love her little laugh.  I'm the luckiest mom ever to have these two little girls.  They make me very happy... and sometimes very mad :) 


That better not be a thumb I see in the little mouth of hers.  Dang, it is!


We have been to the zoo a lot this summer.  One Saturday Dave took Lucy to the zoo for a little daddy/Lucy time and took these cute pictures.



When she came home to tell me about the zoo she showed me how she touched the lizards tail and screamed and ran away.  Dave said she barely touched it and that it took her forever to do cause she was scared.  It's so cute every time she tells the story.  I can't believe how well she remembers things. 


Norah is rolling around everywhere.  I can't believe she is 4 months.  She has been such a stinker.  How does she know when I am trying to shower and get out of the door or when I am doing dishes or laundry.  She is so good except for when I have things I really need to do, then she decides to screams.  Kills me every time!



She gives me this face a hundred times a day.  Lucy laughs so hard when she looks at us that way.  Classic Norah face!



Decorating a lovely green hat at the Irish Festival.


I love this picture!  I just want to mug on her.


What a good summer!

1 comment:

jayne wells said...

time for some new pictures!! I miss you and those girls!