Monday, February 22, 2010

Randoms...

These are some of my random favorites...


We went to Walmart and I told Lucy that if she was really good I would let her pick something little to take home, well she chose this purple dinosaur soap.  Later that evening while they were taking a bath I heard Lucy just busting up laughing so I went into see what she was laughing at and she had been drawing on Norah's head.  They are so funny.  Look at Norah's cute little teeth.


Lucy is ready for preschool, do you think she likes pink?  Guess how long it took for her to get dressed (head to toe)?  Could've taken maybe 5 minutes, but no it took 15 because she didn't want any help but she was so proud of herself. I'm pretty proud of her.  Norah is proud too.

Another "I do it myself" expression.  Note the outfit below.  I don't fight with her about what to wear anymore, I just let her do it.  Someday she will look at these pictures and laugh.  I got some very funny looks at the store that day.


Lucy sharing some popcorn with Norah.  We had to have the "it's so nice of you to share but she is too little to eat popcorn" talk.  Atleast she is sharing.


They are so cute, they will always be best buds.


Norah and her favorite church friend, Jarvis.  If I ever wonder where Norah went I just look for Jarvis and there she is.  So cute!


Daddy and his girls, what would he do without them.  


I love this picture of Norah, she has such big eyes, they are staying blue so far.



My mom sent this pink skirt to Lucy for Christmas for dress up purposes but Lucy really wanted to wear it to church so I let her.  There were many cute comments made about it.  My favorite part is her hair that day.  I'm telling ya she is not cooperative especially in the morning with combing the hair stuff so I do my best.  It's adds to her personality, it's cute.


I'm pretty sure Dave did her hair this day.. it's okay babe, atleast you tried.  This is hands down one of my favorite pictures if her.


We went to dinner after one of our friends, Martin, was baptized.  Can you find Norah?  Yep, she is by Jarvis!  Ha Ha.  I love it!


This is my favorite picture of Norah.  She is such a cute little bug.  She has a little fuzz growing on that bald head of hers.  Yay!!


Dear Lucy, those fries are supposed to be in your tummy not on those toothpicks.  

I love my 2 little girlies!

No comments: