Thursday, August 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Lucy!!!

Wow!  I can't believe that I am really starting a blog.  I'm not going to lie, I absolutely suck at keeping a journal and am always behind in scrapbooking so once that I heard that you can print all of this off and call it good, I was all over it.  So here goes my first post.  We'll see how it goes...
  
So Lucy's birthday is July 28, 2006...  and I am just barely getting around to this, see I told you I suck at keeping up.  Who has the time for this anyway?

Happy Birthday to my sweet little 2 year old.  Luce, I love you so much!  You are my sunshine.
We had a sweet birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese and I'm sure that she could've cared less but it was really fun.  All of the Clark fam showed as well as some of the Ludlows.  Here are some pics.

She didn't really know what was going on but we sang anyway and let her blow out the candles after a couple of practice rounds with help from some of her cousins.  I love this face that she is making.  Oh man,  gotta love it.


This is her yummy cake, geez mom couldn't you of taken the cake out of the box?  She didn't care.  She loved the frosting and I guess that's all that matters right?
This is her cute little baby doll and bassinet that Grandma and Grandpa (Clark) gave to her.  She loves it so much and it keeps her busy for hours.  I will be in the other room and will hear her saying "Oh cute" as she tucks the baby in and stuffs her bink in her mouth.  She got lots of other fun presents (that I happily helped her open).
It may as well be Christmas.  Hey, maybe I could just wrap them all up again and put them under the Christmas tree.  Just kidding.  I'm not that cheap.
Dad was in Illinois for an away rotation and we really missed him.  Hopefully this fills you in on all of the action you missed, don't worry you really didn't miss that much.  It was a great day.  Now that you are 2 years old does it mean that we can get rid of that sick bink?  I don't have the heart...  she loves that blasted thing.

1 comment:

Katie said...

man she is cute! happy birthday sweet lucy! i miss seeing you guys all of the time! maybe one day when i'm in town we can get together. :)