Friday, August 29, 2008

We love our friends!

The Covey's were in town so we all got together for dinner.  Maclain, Ghandi, and Jill also joined us.  We went to The Mandarin in Bountiful and it was delish.  Lucy was an angel (yeah right!) she decided to save her daily barf for the outing and dumped a huge thing of water on me so I was soaking wet.  It was awesome!  The people there hated us by the end because we were there forever, there was rice dumped all over the floor, we were probably loud, had crying babies, and Lucy stole some chopsticks.  She was leading music with them and dancing, whatever makes her happy, I guess.  Glad we won't be back there for a while.  They probably wouldn't let us in.   After we ate we went to Nielsons custard.  My favorite part of course.  We talked about the old days and laughed a lot.  I miss hanging out with those guys.  I wish we all lived closer.  We got home at 11:30pm and had a rally fun night together.  See you guys at Christmas! 
 

Lucy is getting excited for the big BYU game tomorrow.  There is an extra ticket and we were thinking about just taking her with us and decided it was a negative.  She would sit for 2 seconds and would be all over the place.  I think I'm gonna pass.  Who wants to sit in the hot sun for 10 hrs watching football?  Not me.  Dad is going to go because he is going to miss all of the September games because he will be in Texas all month.  He leaves on Sunday.  We're going to miss him.  Go Cougars!


3 comments:

Jason and Shannon Salmon said...

Sounds like a fun night out. I don't blam you for not taking Lucy to the game either. Go cougars!!

Kimpossible said...

Thanks for sending me your blog. It's great to hear an update from you. Lucy is adorable!

aLiCe said...

yay Case! You have a blog that you know how to work! :) When are you coming to Texas?