Monday, November 3, 2008

Carving pumpkins

It's Halloween time!  Yay!  While Dave was out in Rochester, NY this last week interviewing for a residency program out there, Lucy and I went (suprise, suprise) down to chill with the fam.  We carved pumpkins and watched Biggest Loser, which my family is totally hooked on.  I think they ended up pretty cute or "spooky" as Lucy would say.
She loves her Aunt Jenny!  Here she is doing her "spooky" face.  Pretty scary Luce!
I didn't actually carve a pumpkin, I was the designated pumpkin seed sorter and maker.  They were so good!  Thanks for letting us come and stay at your house... again!  Dave goes to Illinois this week for another interview and has another one in Long Island, NY (which I am going with! I can't wait although we are leaving Lucy behind.  Sad!  I am going to miss her so much), 2 in Texas, 1 in Virginia, and Utah so far.  I'm sure there are more to come as well so I will keep everyone updated.  Good luck babe!  I love you.

No comments: