Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter!

My mom had a fun easter egg hunt for all of the grandkids and it was so fun! The kids loved it too.

We took a thousand pictures trying to get all of the kids to look at the camera. Good joke!

The Easter bunny came to see Lucy after church. I made a big deal about how he came to see her so she came into the family room and looked at her basket to see what was inside and then went back into the bedroom where her movie was playing. She couldn't have cared less about it. Maybe next year she will understand a little better and be a little more excited. I had to work that night so afte church we took naps and that was about as exciting as our day got.

Lucy in her cute Easter dress. Too bad it was cold outside, I had to add the long sleeve white turtleneck underneath. I attempted to put on her tights and brown shoes to match but she freaked out and wanted to wear her plastic blue crocs so instead of fighting with her I gave in. Needless to say, she had a really cute dress on and her dumpy blue crocs on.



We hope everyone had a very Happy Easter!


No comments: