Monday, April 13, 2009

My, animals!

Lucy is my favorite little girl in the whole wide world.


She is such a cute little girl but she is definately not a girlie girl.  She likes dolls okay but she is not really into all of the princess stuff and dress-ups like most little girls.  One morning I came home from work and she was sound asleep with her plastic horses (mommy horse and baby horse), her stuffed kittie and puppy, and rubber lizard by her side (no joke, this is really what I found one morning).  So funny!  We went to Target the other day and out of all of the toys we looked at she chose a plastic cow, the one you can see her holding in the above picture.  I love it!  She also has a little barn with animals that go inside (she plays with them in the tub and out as well) and loves her plastic pet baby snake.  We can't go anywhere without taking some kind of animal with us.  She makes the cutest noises as she plays with them and I love to watch her.  It makes me smile every time.  She also loves movies with animals.  Dave is so excited for the weather to be warm so he can take her to the zoo, she loves the zoo.  We just became members of the Columbus zoo so now we have passes to go anytime we want as much as we want once we get all moved.  I have a feeling we will be spending a lot of time there.  
  

I love this cute little face of hers.


She has a book that we have read a million times, she calls it her animal book.  She absolutely loves it.  She knows every animal and what each one says.  It takes forever to read through but seeing the smile on her face as we read it together makes the time spent all worth it.  I wonder what her next obsession will be?

No comments: