Sunday, April 26, 2009

Vegas 09

My parents have a time share in Vegas at Polo Towers right off of the strip and they always plan a fun spring break trip. We weren't planning on going this year because of the baby coming but when I went to my Dr's appt that morning nothing was happening and I had already worked my shifts for the week so we decided to get out of the snowy weather and join the fun. I'm so glad we did because it was awesome! I love going down there although I was a little nervous being less than 2 weeks away from my due date walking all around Vegas but as I publish this post (April 26th) there is still no baby so I am soooo glad we went to pass the time and hang out with the family. Who knows when we will beable to make it again, atleast for the next 5 years.

Since Lucy LOVES animals we decided to check out the Siegfried and Roy's Secret Garden at the Mirage. It was so cool and she loved it! So did we!

This was the coolest tiger. We got a million pictures of it but I thought this one was cute with Lucy and dad together.


This white tiger was so pretty. You don't see these kind of animals at the regular zoo so it was extra cool.

These lions were amazing. They were up walking around, it was so cool. They are such pretty animals.

This is Lucy swimming, well, taking a little break and getting some sun. Poor thing got a little sunburned eventhough I caked sunscreen on her, I guess that is what you get for being so pasty, huh Luly? The weather was 80's and beautiful! She stole my coke and corn nuts while I wasn't watching, little stink, but she was happy so it was all good.


This was the view from our room. We love it there!

Lucy didn't get any attention the whole trip... yeah right. She was the only little one there so she had plenty of attention. This is her swimming with Jen, Jordan, Candice, and Doug (which by the way got engaged a couple of nights ago, Yay!) Polo Towers has a huge pool and hot tub on the top of the building so it stays plenty warm up there and we love to hang out there during the day. We did plenty of walking, sight seeing, shopping, eating out, sleeping, talking, and of course we snuck in a little blackjack. What a good weekend! Thanks for letting us come. We love it down there!






2 comments:

Lauren said...

you are so brave to keep traveling right up to the baby coming - :) good luck this wednesday, we'll be thinking of you

JaMie HeApS said...

looks like fun, there is nothing like vegas.