Saturday, October 11, 2008

Fall hike

Since Dave was gone for a whole long month we basically lived at my parents house and since it was Monday night, as we all know as family night, we decided to go on a hike up to Bridal Veil Falls.  It was such a nice night and the leaves were so pretty.  I love the fall, it is my very favorite season although depressing knowing that winter is just around the corner...  Boo!  As you can see Lucy is on my dads shoulders and Jenny and my mom are walking beside him and I am of course behind them taking this picture.  Duh!
Helping Lucy collect rocks to throw into the stream.  Her favorite part of the whole night.  She likes to throw things behind her instead of forward so I think she hit more people behind her with rocks than the water, Oops.  She still thought it was the best!  You like her new kicks?  I can't figure out how to get this picture to turn.  Sorry!
See her collection of rocks?
Then off to Costco for frozen yogurt.  So delish!

No comments: