Sunday, October 26, 2008

More soccer 08

Last week was really fun!  We watched more soccer.  
This is a pic of my cute sister, Candice, and Lucy after her soccer game in Logan.  She plays for Utah State.  She had a couple games during the weekend and also had her senior banquet that my mom and I have been to for the last 4 years.  My dad always goes deer hunting during the weekend of her banquet so my mom takes me and Lucy instead.  I can't believe 4 years has gone by already.  We stayed at Hampton Inn and just relaxed all weekend.

Lucy helped herself to the team's powerade.  She loves sweet drinks...  and calls everything coke.  I wonder why.So the pictures didn't come up in order but we went to Jenny's soccer game in St. George the first part of the week.  We drove down Monday and drove home Tuesday evening after the game.  It was a quick trip but it was fun.  We ate so much junk food, including Nielsen's custard both days we were there.  So good.  Then on Thursday she had another game in Bountiful that we went to.  They lost so it was their last game.  Sad to see the season end.  We love going to the games!
Jenny and Jordan took Lucy to the hot tub at the hotel while I checked my email in peace.  Thanks guys and thanks mom for inviting us to come with you.  It was such a fun week!

No comments: