Saturday, October 11, 2008

Homecoming

Isn't my little sis, Jenny, so cute?  She was the 2nd attendant for Homecoming royalty.  These are her cute friends.  What a fun time in life.This is such a cute pic!  Lucy loves her Aunt Jenny!  Congrats Jen!
I got Lucy up early (okay, so it was like 9:45 am that I woke her up, she likes to sleep in like her mommy...  I work nights people give me a break!) to go to the Timpview assembly the morning of the big football game.  The assembly reminded me of the good old days at PHS.  Anyway, I thought this picture was funny because she would not let me have that darn bink and she wanted her blanket wrapped around her shoulders for some reason, so I let her walk around like this.  It's not worth the tantrum for all of you moms that have 2 year olds.  I thought it was funny.  She's so cute!  I love you Luly!
The football game was fun and she looked so cute walking out on the field in her darling dress.  Good times!

No comments: