Saturday, October 11, 2008

State Fair

I took Lucy to the State Fair sometime in September.  Dave was in Texas for the month of September and he took the memory stick and the laptop with him, that's why I am so behind on posting.  Anyway, Lucy loved the fair.  For some reason she loved this goat.  Random!  I thought she would love the horses, cows, or pigs but no...  she loved the goats.  Pretty cute!
She kept laughing at this animal...  whatever it is.
She was fascinated by these bees.  Maybe because "Bee" is her middle name.
She loved the bunnies.  I love the way she tries to imitate them.  I have tried over and over to show her how to wrinkle her nose but she can't do it so she squints her eyes and moves her mouth.  I love it.  It was a fun day.  The caramel apples were the best part!

No comments: